Meet the team
Helping mums-to-be become great mums, switching on the nation to broadband, the national lottery, luxury cars, fast food and crisps, our people have worked across pretty much every sector. What brings us together is our love of helping not-for-profit and profit-for-purpose organisations.
- Name:Kate James
- Job title:Client Partner
- What do you do?With her extensive gaming experience Kate is totally at home leading the Gaming Redefined agency offering. She is able to confidently guide charities in maintaining a balance between the excitement of gaming and the need of the brand, help shape and deliver granular data insights as well as supporter journey’s to maximise opportunities to play as well as ROI.
- Name:George Collins
- Job title:Business Development Director
- What do you do?Having worked with over 40 charities across their Gaming, Fulfilment and Response Handling, George has a deep understanding of compliance, regulation and digital integration. He has held senior management and board positions in various organisations within gaming and the Financial Services sector.
- Name:Claire Stephenson
- Job title:Account Director
- What do you do?Claire has 13 years' experience in direct marketing across consumer, educational and charity sectors. She is passionate about getting under the skin of the charities she works with to deliver returns from their investment. Her experience includes driving forward integrated acquisition strategies and warm, stewardship and legacy programme development.
- Name:Jody Cluett
- Job title:Junior Account Director
- What do you do?Started at DMS at the beginning of 2010 in the planning department, working up to her current position as a Junior Account Director. Focused on delivering the highest levels of client service and insight, Jody has led many of our integrated campaigns.
- Name:Rajnish Razdan
- Job title:Creative Director
- What do you do?Raz leads our creative teams in the development of ideas and creative strategy. He’s worked across both not for profit and commercial sectors with clients including, The Royal British Legion, Danone, American Express, Lloyds TSB, Allianz, Walkers Crisps, Tropicana, BMW Group, Fiat Group and Jaguar Landrover, picking up the odd award along the way.
- Name:Simon Coulthard
- Job title:Deputy Creative Director
- What do you do?From Swedish cars to softmints and good causes there aren’t many products or services that haven’t benefited from Simon’s award-winning work. In fact, his not for profit work has seen him pick up awards for campaigns with The Royal British Legion and Blind Veterans UK. Alongside helping to guide and shape our ideas, Simon heads up our copy function.
- Name:Dan Buxton
- Job title:Head of Art
- What do you do?An award-winning art director with over 18 years’ experience, Dan has worked with a wide array of clients including, Jack Daniels, Dyson and Oxfam and the Royal British Legion. A strong believer in the importance of channel neutral ideas, he helps our teams to shape and craft their concepts.
- Name:Shirley Saunders
- Job title:Head of Production
- What do you do?With over 30 years’ experience in Print Procurement and DM Print Management, Shirley leads our team of DM print specialists. They work closely with suppliers to deliver innovative formats and production technologies — ensuring that we buy effectively for our clients. This includes delivering a complex mailing programme internationally.
- Name:James Long
- Job title:Strategy Director
- What do you do?James has worked in both not-for-profit and commercial sectors with brands such as BSkyB, Samsung and The National Lottery. He has over 15 years’ experience within the UK fundraising sector. James’ main area of interest is supporter motivations and discovering how the sector can create ever more meaningful supporter experiences. He’s a member of the Advisory Council for the Rogare Think Tank at Plymouth University and a member of the Market Research Society.